Friday, September 28, 2018

Ironjawz Ardboyz - second unit

I forgot to make work in progress photos, because I was rushing over this unit so quickly. It took two weeks overall, but this is a busy period period for me with minimal hobby time, so this could have been finished in over a weekend if I have enough time to paint. 

wielding Choppas and Smashas
It was about 10-12 hours, so much faster than my first unit. I made some shortcuts here and there, focusing on details that are visible from above, so totally just tabletop quality nothing fancy except the freehand zigg-zagg flame pattern. But that was under an hour after everything was finished.

 The banner and the icon is inverse of the previous unit in colors. Also the first unit have helmets and the boss is bareheaded, now this is the opposite.


I found the right place for my leftover Brute heads. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment