Saturday, May 12, 2018

Squig Sculpt - WIP 5

After five long weeks it is ready to be painted!
It took longer than I planned, but I'm very much loving this beast. This project will going further in the following weeks with the Warchanter model and some nice basing.


I carved out and put on some additional details on the plastic drums to be more weathered. For example I drilled more holes and put some tiny black glass balls in the holes for additional rivets.




Leather belts are holding on the drums on the sides, these are made from green stuff, because it was easier to glue on the drums before making the belts so I can see exactly where to put on the stripes.


Sculpting the belt buckle was easier than I originally expected.


It will not be really visible, but I also sculpted all details on the bottom as well. Now I'm starting to think about what color should I paint him...

No comments:

Post a Comment