Saturday, May 5, 2018

Squig Sculpt - WIP 4

I accidentally burnt it a little in the oven... The feet the tongue and the top of the head is almost black. I cannot see any damage, but I must be more careful with the final baking next week.

So I worked a little more on the mouth and the legs, adding layer by layer. I'm enjoying this project very much! Cannot wait to paint it, but that will be still a couple weeks away.


 The body is mostly finished, only the final steps are missing from the belly and from the feet.



I started to work on the plastic parts as well. These drums are left over pieces from the 'Ardboyz box.
I'm going to put these on the sides of the Squig so the Warchanter behind has something to beat with his Gork stick and Mork stick.


There was a hand attached to the drums, I had to file and carve them down. I'm not sure if this is the final look. I may have to work on a little more to clean up the mess from the carving, they look too weathered currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment