Saturday, August 25, 2018

1st Birthday

It was exactly one year ago on 25th August when I started this blog. I just realized this 2 days ago so I didn't do anything to celebrate, and it's really not important just wanted to share. This 1 year passed very quickly, and I'm still very motivated continuing working on the blog and have tonns of plans for new projects. The only thing I'm short of nowdays is hobby time...

Here is what I'm working on currently.


Expanding the skaven list again with more and more hero options. 

I want to add more casters to the army, because the clanrats are very squishy and however I have 8 Rat Ogors to deal serious damage, some spells blowing mortal wounds to the face sounds like a solid plan.
The second packmaster will is good to have when the Rat Ogors are being split into 2 groups or when I will add the Hell Pit abomination later to the army. I cannot wait till I can work on that best. But have some other thing to finish first. But hopefully I will be able to finish it within this year.

These are being rushed again for an upcoming event in a local FLGS. We will play 1250 point lists in 3 rounds. I'm looking forward to it and hope that I can manage to win at least once. I'm going to make battle reports after the event for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment