Saturday, July 14, 2018

Painting Warchanter with Squig - WIP 14

I finished the base on this week. I took some time to paint all spikes one by one, this is not just one wash and some lines of highlight as I did for the other pieces for the army, but now this is one quality step forward as hopefully with the whole project.


The scheme is following what I came up with the first time starting my Ironjawz army. Dark blue ground with steel spikes representing the realm of metal.




A bigger pile of skull was added to spice up the base, but I feel this is just enough with the spikes and adding more things would just take the focus off the models placed on it.


Now it is time to glue on the models and chain the bad boy squig to it's master and then I am finished with this looong project.

No comments:

Post a Comment