Friday, September 15, 2017

Ironjawz Warchanter

The first hero I painted after the unit of Ardboyz. It is from the same Start Collecting: Ironjawz box. Built exactly as inteded, no kitbashing on this one and the only added details are the fingernails.

Is that blood in his eyes or the visible rage?

I like the pose of this modell with the raised arms holding the bones, Gorkstikk and Morkstikk.

The basing is the same as the Ardboys', realm of iron spikes and skulls everywhere.
A little detail of flame symbol was added on the armor ot spice it up, and the bone spikes and horns also adding to the character.

I did not played this Hero yet other than practice games and he didn't do much then, but I'm looking forward to send him in and decimite a weaker enemy unit with extra attacks thanks to his unique combat ability. on rolls of 6. His frenzy buff sounds like fun as well, I'm planning to keep him close to a dedicated Brute unit.

I'm not sure if I can include a Warchanter in the current skirmish warband for such a high point cost, but maybe he will lead his own warband later and beat the rithm on his enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment