Saturday, November 10, 2018

Fungoid Cave Shaman - Work in Progress

I'm working on an allied wizard to complement my Ironjawz army. A cheap wizard will be a good addition for critical unbinding and to cast Mystic Shields when needed. This little boss is also very tough. I've seen it one time to survive till Turn 5 always staying in the front lines being in combat by a guy playing Spiderfangs. So I'm also planning to send him forward.


For now only the base colors are on. I'm doing a different scheme than the one on the box art. The purple robe will be nice over the mostly used black Moonclan outfit.



What I like the most is the vibrant yellow bug thing. I was struggling with the choice of red or yellow, but finally went with this color, and it will look awesome once finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment