Friday, September 7, 2018

Necromunda 2nd campaign

Going slowly and played rarely, but the Underhive wars goes on and our second campaign was started. The gangs are the same as last time we played with my brother.

A hive tremor opened a new unexplored tunnel network, the Rustunnels. The Escher Neon Nuns and the Goliath Doomsday Dogs were the first two gangs going in to explore and gain control over this territory.


The first game we played was the Stand-off scenario.

We set up a big 7 tile board, but it was almost cut in half with a big long wall section, and I had the stupidest idea to set up 3 gangers cut off on the wrong side...
In the end this cost me the game, the Goliath deployed all close together, and they murdered me with half of my gang running up-and down on the other side of the board.


My best move was when I hit an enemy champion over a pipe from the "wrong side" and kicked him unconscious in the toxic pool, where he drowned (bleed out) next turn.

The game was fun however it being a massacre of my Nuns. The thing I learned is it may not be the best idea to split the gang in 3 groups at the beginning. It was an easy Goliath victory, most of my gang is out from the next game.


No comments:

Post a Comment