Friday, February 2, 2018

Escher Gang Trio

I'm preparing my Escher Gang for Necromunda.
From the Underhive box I like these girls the most, at least until the Cawdor models will be released later this year.


This is the first 3 models I'm working on. The leader and her two champions.

I was trying to model all weapon options on them, so champions have 3 weapons each.


Lasgun and Shock-whip attached to the back
My plan is a balanced trio of leader and champions. The leader is equipped with both ranged and a strong melee weapon, a power sword for parrying. One champion is melee focused with power sword and shock whip, the other champion is the ranged shooter focusing valuable targets with her dual plasma pistols. Both champions received a cheap lasgun just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment